New Generation Michigan ECPE [12 Practice Tests] - Student's Book(Grivas)
Student's Book - New Generation Michigan ECPE [12 Practice Tests] (Grivas) - New Generation format 2013
NEW GENERATION PRACTICE TESTS for the MICHIGAN ECPE aims to help candidates achieve their objective by giving them not only adequate examination practice, but also a systematic review of the language encountered at proficiency level.
Key features are:
- Additional practice in GRAMMAR, covering 500 grammatical points, to ensure that candidates are prepared for any grammatical phenomena they may encounter in the exam.
- Additional VOCABULARY practice, covering over 3,500 words, presented alphabetically, to help candidates deal with the problematic vocabulary section by exposing them to as many words as possible.
- Special emphasis on WRITING, supplying candidates with the techniques and skills they need to help them write coherently and correctly.
- 15 SPEAKING tests with vocabulary helplines to enable candidates to enhance their fluency and accuracy when speaking, along with help and guidance for teachers, all written according to the latest specifications.
- Authentic dialogs and talks in the LISTENING tests, presented in the new format.
|Παράμετροι Κατηγορίας: Ξενόγλωσσα Αγγλικών|
|Είδος Βιβλίου||Students Book;Practice Tests|